Diptyque offers complementary standard delivery within 3 to 5 working days on orders £70 or over.
For any order less than or equal to £70, the shipping fees are £5.95.
Find all the delivery methods in the chart below:
|SERVICE||DELIVERY TIME||SHIPPING FEES|
STANDARD DELIVERY - CHRONOPOST/DPD
(Excludes the Channel Islands)
|3-5 working days||£5.95
Free on all orders of £70 or more.
SAME DAY DELIVERY -
|Receive your order the same day, from a local boutique||
Free on all orders of £180 or more.
Order between 10am - 4pm. More details here.
CLICK & COLLECT
(Place your order online and collect from a Diptyque boutique in London, within 3 working days)
1-3 working days
(Your order will be processed within 1 working day of receipt. Once prepared and ready, you will receive an invite to pick up your order within 3 working days from your chosen boutique)
Any unusual delay in our delivery times will be stated at the time of purchase.
- The UK website supports shipments to all addresses within the United Kingdom, except the Channel Islands. We do not ship to the Channel Islands.
- You can choose any delivery address, however, Diptyque delivery service requires a signature on delivery, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes.
- It is possible to select a different delivery country by accessing our international sites at the top left on the desktop version, and at the bottom of the footer in the mobile version.
What happens once I place an order?
- Once you place an order online; you will receive an order confirmation email from us with details of your purchase.
- Your order will be shipped within 1-2 working* days and, from our warehouse in France, a shipping confirmation email with tracking will be sent to you as this happens. If you haven’t received your shipping confirmation email within 5 working* days of placing your order, please reach out to Customer Services so we can assist you.
- Your order should be delivered to you in 3 -5 working* days by Chronopost/DPD or the same day by courier for ‘Same Day Delivery’ orders placed before 4pm UK time.
- All orders will be shipped with duties and taxes included. So as a customer, you will NOT need to pay any additional duties or fees at receipt. Should you be contacted to pay any additional fees on receipt, please reach out to our Customer Services team to help resolve.
- Your order will need to be signed for on receipt. Please follow the instructions on the Chronopost/DPD tracking page to manage your delivery or find out more for missed packages. For ‘Same Day Delivery’ orders please make sure you are available to receive your package once the order is placed.
- If not collected this package will be returned to sender in case of both standard and same day shipments.
- Occasionally we may have some delays as all orders (post Brexit) have to go through customs. We appreciate your patience in case of such delays. If you have not received your order within 10 working* days of receiving your shipment confirmation email, please contact Customer Services.
- Pre-orders - For pre-orders, you will receive an order confirmation as soon as your order is validated. The shipment of your product(s) will be done within a suitable time to respect the delivery date provided.
*excludes weekends, bank holidays, and public holidays.