- Our small candles (70 g) burn for 20 hours.
- Our classic candles (190 g) burn for 60 hours.
- Our coloured candles (300 g) burn for 75 hours.
- Our large candles (600 g) burn for 90 hours.
- And last but not least, our extra large stoneware indoor or outdoor candles (1500 g) burn for 120 hours.
These are average burn times and will depend on how you care for your candle.
For best results, follow these simple maintenance tips:
- The first time you use the candle, it is better to leave it to burn for 2/3 hours or longer until all the wax has liquefied on the surface, so that your candle will burn more evenly each subsequent time you burn it.
- Never leave the candle unattended when lit or allow it to burn for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Make sure you recentre the wick in the wax after each use. This will allow the wax to burn more evenly, as well as preventing the wick from getting too close to the glass and potentially overheating it.
- Trim the wick regularly to a length of 3 or 5 mm. This will allow the candle to burn for longer and prevent the wick from emitting smoke or turning black and falling into the liquid wax.
- Don’t let you candle burn all the way to the bottom. Leave 5 - 10mm of wax at the bottom.