For the holiday season, returns are extended to 60 days.
If you have made your purchase in a diptyque boutique:
You can exchange the item for a similar or higher purchase amount through any of the boutiques within 28 days of the initial purchase. The product must be sealed and in a resalable condition. You will also need to provide a receipt or a proof of purchase. No refunds are possible at this time.
If you have made a purchase through a department store or a concession:
You will need to contact the place of purchase and check their returns policy. Otherwise please do contact our Customer Care team for further help.
If you have made a purchase via diptyqueparis.com:
Please find more information on this via Delivery and Returns page.
All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging. You are responsible for returning the products to us as soon as possible. All returned goods will be examined upon receipt. We will not provide a refund if the goods show signs of unreasonable use such as opened packaging. In such circumstances, we will notify you that a refund will not be available, and you can choose to arrange for such goods to be returned to you within 28 days of our notification.
If you have purchased an item or items which were delivered with a ‘Gift with Purchase’, that ‘Gift with Purchase’ must be returned with the relevant item(s) in order for us to proceed with the remaining steps of this Returns Policy.
For your convenience with each order of an Eau de Parfum or Eau de toilette, you will receive a corresponding trial sample. Learn more.
Please follow carefully the Return Process detailed below so we can quickly resolve your return & refund. Please ensure that you obtain a proof of postage when you do post your package, as we do not accept responsibility for items which are lost in transit. Customers wishing to return fragrance items should have regard to any labelling and packaging guidelines produced by Royal Mail. See more information highlighted in the Returns Process.
Please include the Returns Form which you will find with your order. Processing the return may take longer if you do not include the Returns Form or if it is incorrectly filled.
If you are returning the item due to a fault or damage in transit this must be stated on the Returns Form.
We encourage you to specify on the Returns Form any information that could help us understand the reason for your return e.g broken, or damaged, incorrect item ordered etc.
If you wish to carry out the return of any diffuser (hourglass, electric etc.) please to contact our Customer Care Service directly who will assist you in the return process.
If your product is defective please do reach out to the place of purchase or contact our Customer Care team for advice. To return the items from your diptyque order, please follow these steps:
- Please go to the diptyque Royal Mail Tracked Returns portal to create your pre-paid/free return label. To help us give you the right label for your item, follow the steps and enter all relevant information regarding your order.
- Complete the Return Form which is included with your order and clearly indicate:
- Your UK order number
- Your contact information
- The name and quantity of each item being returned and the reason for the return.
- Prepare your parcel, placing the form inside. You will need to securely repack the items (in unused, unopened, resaleable condition, with original packaging) and attach the pre-paid label provided.
- Drop off your package at the local post office and keep a copy of your receipt for tracking information. Please request to mark the package as ‘Fragile’ as an extra precaution.
- If you are returning a fragrance, hourglass diffuser or room spray please also attach the ID8000 label on the outer packaging or ask the local post office to do so. Download the label here.
- No printer? No problem. Show the team at the post office your email label & they will take care of the rest.
- You can track your parcel online using the Royal Mail Track & Trace service. Please retain your post office receipt as proof of return.
- UK returns made using the Royal Mail label may take 2-3 business days to be delivered to us. Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.
- If your package exceeds the weight limits or if you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Service.
Your right to return goods does not apply to goods:
- made to your specification;
- which have been clearly personalised (e.g. by being engraved);
- which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- where sealed goods have been supplied which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.