How to use my electric wall diffuser?
The electric wall diffuser is part of the «Un Air de Diptyque» collection. It is original in its exclusive fragrance-release process, which relies on air to release the fragrance and ensures the greatest fidelity of each perfume. Choosing and changing the fragrance according to your desires, this is the promise made by «Un Air de Diptyque».
This new diffuser completes the range by its nomadic approach. Aesthetic, compact and practical, it is easy to use and to move from one room to another. It can also adapt to the destination you are travelling to. Slip it into your suitcase and perfume the space wherever you go.
You will find the installation instructions inside the product box.
- To ensure proper ventilation, the front and back of the ventilation opening should not be blocked or covered.
- It is recommended to use the electric wall diffuser for scenting medium-sized spaces (25 m2).
- Once the unit is plugged in, turn on the ventilation system using the sensor on the front of the housing. Simply touch the front of the diffuser for one second: a gentle stream of air indicates that the unit is working.
- Replacement caps are available upon request.
- Use the sensor to turn off the ventilation system manually by touching the diffuser's fragrance for one second. The diffuser will automatically turn off after a pre-programmed two-hour cycle.
- Keep the electric wall diffuser and scent cartridge out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not handle the diffuser with wet hands and avoid contact with water.
- We strongly advise against placing the electric wall diffuser near a heat source, such as a radiator or fireplace.
- Do not open the black case of the diffuser or the black case of the fragrance cartridge.
- Use the electric wall diffuser indoors only.
- Before opening the air vent to change the fragrance cartridge, make sure the unit is unplugged.
diffuseur vent power cords
1. Insert the power cord made for your electrical system into the diffuser case
and screw together to close.
To change the power cord, press the release button and unscrew it at the same time.
2. Open the electric wall diffuser by removing the front vent.
3. Introduce the scented insert (sold separately) into the container of the diffuser case.
4. Close the diffuser case by gently replacing the vent.
5. Plug the diffuser into an appropriate power outlet.
6. To start or stop the electric wall diffuser, touch anywhere on the vent for one second. A light stream of air indicates the ventilation system is working.