How to use my home fragrance diffuser?
You will find the installation instructions inside the product box.
Designed to last and endlessly rechargeable, this home fragrance diffuser is a genuine decorative object.
- The home fragrance diffuser is recommended for scenting large areas. It is based on a simple but effective diffusion process: plant capillary action.
- Just insert the natural rattan reeds into the glass container: they will absorb the fragrance concentrate and diffuse it into the atmosphere.
- When using for the first time, allow the rattan reeds to absorb the fragrance concentrate for 5 to 6 hours, then drain them off into the inside of the glass container and turn them upside down. This will cause diffusion to start.
- Once the concentrate has been exhausted, the diffuser can be refilled over and over with any one of the scents in the range. Each refill comes with 6 natural rattan reeds and has a lifespan of at least 3 months.
Contents of set:
1. Glass container.
2. Bottle containing the fragrance concentrate.
Glass bottle and aluminium cap are recyclable.
3. 6 rattan reeds - natural, renewable and eco-friendly. Minor imperfections in the rattan are inherent in its traditional handcrafted production.
4. Funnel (please keep for further use in the future).
1. Using the funnel, for all the fragrance concentrate in the bottle into the glass container.
2. Insert the rattan reeds.
3. When using for the first time, allow th e rattan reeds to absorb the fragrance concentrate for 5 to 6 hours, then drain them off into the inside of the glass container and turn them upside down. This will cause diffusion to start.
after approx. 5/6 hours